Latest Statistics More
|DATE||3rd July 17|
|# FATAL RTA’S||60||46||23% Decrease|
|# OF DEATHS||68||49||28% Decrease|
Our MissionTo advocate for better road traffic management systems and to support and educate the various stakeholders on the complex issues of road safety through inter-agency collaboration and intervention and to positively impact the behaviour of all road users so as to preserve lifestyles and save lives. Watch Words as a road safety NGO, we are "dedicated to saving lives & preserving lifestyles".
Our VisionKeeping families together with ZERO fatalities.
DRIVER EDUCATION MEETINGSDriver Education meetings are provided to traffic offenders to include those who have been arrested for Drinking and Driving. Driver Education Meetings are for traffic offenders, including those who have been arrested for drinking and driving. The meetings include a presentation that covers driving under the influence; the consequences of speeding, fatigue and driving without seatbelts; distracted driving; passenger safety; global statistics; and acceptable road safety behaviour. Graphic road traffic accident videos are also shown to emphasize the consequences of making poor choices as drivers.
Meetings are held as follows:
- Wednesdays - Guardian Life Building, Hobson’s Court, 13-17 Keate Street, San Fernando, 4.00 pm sharp - contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursdays - Massy Properties, 61-63 Edward Street, Port of Spain, 4.00 pm sharp - contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our StoriesView More
Wall of Remembrance
United Nations Decade of Action for Road Safety 2011-2020
- MOTOR VEHICLES AND ROAD TRAFFIC ACT
- MOTOR VEHICLES AND ROAD TRAFFIC (ENFORCEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION) ACT
- THE HIGHWAY CODE
- THE HIGHWAY CODE Part 1 - PEDESTRIANS
- THE HIGHWAY CODE Part 2 - PEDAL CYCLIST
- THE HIGHWAY CODE Part 3 - MOTORIST AND MOTOR CYCLISTS
- MOTOR VEHICLE INSPECTION LAWS
- Post-Crash Response - Supporting those affected by road traffic crashes
- How 3-star or better roads can cut death and trauma
- Know the Rules Governing the Roadway
- MVRTA BICYCLE REGULATIONS